Wednesday 5 August 2009

At last!!

Yippeeeeee I have internet access at last!!!!! 4 days without it is no good!!!! I did have access via Mobile broadband but it was like watching paint dry and I had no patience with it!!
Align Centre

So its a bit late but here is my card for the Stamp with Us DT. I flipped the sketch and made this card for my Dad from the boys! Its my Dad's birthday today!!!!!
The colour combo is Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy. The papers are from the Designer Paper pack you can get as a hostess set plus some of the Chocolate CHip papers

The stamp is from All in the Family of course!!! The letters are from the Schoolbook Serif set.

Arty farty angle!!!

CUTE BABY ALERT!!!!! ON Saturday I had the most gorgeous day with my lovely Nephew, Lucas!! Here is one of my favourite photos I took of him when he was in the bath!!!!

He is so cute! I will post more photos tomorrow!

Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on line

    Still love the card :-)

    Glad you had a great day with Lucas

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jules & baby Lucas is soooo cute. I'm surprised you gave him back lol!!
    hugs
    Sharon x
    P.S Did you get my text yesterday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back in the land of blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad yr back. happy Birthday to yr day and love the card you made from the boys really apt I thought.

    Baby is v cute!

    Love Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and what a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, but look at Lucas! How adorable! how broody are you now? ;-)
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous photo of Lucas, he is a real cutie. Love your card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have you back Jules, fantastic card, I love everything about it. What a gorgeous picture of Lucas - he is adorable. Can't wait to see more pics. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete