Sunday 19 July 2009

Stamp with Us DT entry

Happy Sunday everyone.
Today we have a colour challenge over on the Stamp with Us blog and the colours are detailed in the photo below!!! How very summery although its been raining this morning!!!!!
I decided to use a stamp set that I have hardly used!! Petal Pizazz is from the Mini Catalogue and is great if you love your flowers (and cutting out!!!!!) I have used Real Red, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Bashful Blue.




The sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings set (I know my friend Vicky really loves this sentiment!!) and I used the sentiment as the focal point. Then I stamped very lightly over the top with one of the flower stamps and some Bashful Blue ink!

Lots of cutting out involved with this one and I then layered it up a lot to give it some depth. Which you can see in the................................................


...........................arty farty angle!!!!
Well its Day 1 of the School Holidays tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!!
Jules
x


11 comments:

  1. I love this Jules and I m glad your class went well, looks like everyone was super busy. Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jules. I LOVE this sentiment stamp, shame they don't sell it individually! LOl! Gorgeous colours as well! Good luck wiht the school holidays!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love it! oooh, lucky you no running around in the morning and some fun with the kiddies- I love the hols, you kinda get your kids back fo a while :0) IYKWIM!
    Speak soon, keep meaning to ask how long is ure wish list BTW??????? I need more paper!!!
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card and the colours too! I have two teenage sons who hardly move in the six weeks just eat! lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules this is gorgeous! love the colours, they look FAB!
    have fun with the kids for next 6 weeks! you and me both hun! ... can see the grey hairs appearing already! lol
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so beautiful, I love the bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely beautiful card - I've got this flower stamp set and never used it - I want to have a go now! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Beautiful, Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing,
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Jules - so bright and cheerful - just scrummy and summery. Totally wet here and I need all the remindes I can get of the time of year!

    ReplyDelete