Tuesday 21 July 2009

Baby Boy!!!

My sisters best friend had a baby boy on Sunday so my sister was straight on the phone for a card for her!!! Its really nice as my nephew Lucas will now have a lifelong little buddy!!!!
I went for my usual card, these cards never let me down, they always get nice comments by the recipients and they work well for many occasions!
I have used bashful Blue designer papers and the Bashful Blue Striped grosgrain ribbon plus a few die cuts from my New Arrival cricut cartridge! The stars are from my Stampin Up star punch!
A couple of arty farty angles!!!!

I actually received an order for 12 of these little blighters as brith announcement cards so it was very easy to just make another one the same while all the stuff was out!!!!!!!


Production line!!!! Good job my friend Jane helped me out with these on Sunday night!!!! Thanks Jane!!!
Todays mission is to make 35 Order of Service, go to the Library with the boys, go to the Post Office, Bank, keep the house tidy (impossible) and possibly make a card or 2!

Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, havent you been so busy! theyre fab! and have fun with all your chores! no the feeling very well!
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day!!!! I'll think of you while I'm lazying around, Love the card, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards - what a great idea - they are beautiful.
    Thank you for the lovely comment about my coffee cup - It's funny you should ask about the cupcake as i do have an undecorated one.
    I'm in the middle of setting up a little venture for my plaques so watch this space :D
    Take Care - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastically fresh and fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG not only can you make one totally gorgeous card, but you can makes LOADS of totally gorgeous cards!! Thats a really nice idea to link each piece with the ribbon and the colours are just right (for a baby boy!!). Just going to browse through all of your old posts now, but loving everything I've seen so far! Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW: Fantastic birth announcement cards, just adorable!

    Great job, thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have way more patience than me! But these little beauties look gorgeous! ~x~

    ReplyDelete