Tuesday 30 June 2009

Sketch Saturday

Here is my card for Sketch Saturday, still trying to fill up my birthday box of cards!
As you will see I have rotated the sketch as it worked best as the image is quite long. Its my favourite Miss Anya (shopping - yeah!) with my favourite papers!!
Papers are Sweet ALways from SU available from me! as is the ribbon, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain and Pretty in Pink taffeta! The sentiment is from a very handy little set called A Bit Of Birthday Cheer!
Anya has been coloured in with my Copic Ciaos (still getting used to them!) and I have used my fave retro flower punch but added some of my new Dew drops!


Here you go - Arty farty angle!
Back tomoz, got a fun day planned tomorrow, one of my lovely downline Elaine is having a Strawberry Cream Tea for Cancer research, oooooo my taste buds are tingling already!
Jules
x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie - see you are making use of your stamps. I didn't manage to get any - they were already sold out.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Yummy papers and flowers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Copic colouring is really great Julie - looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fab colouring, you would never know you were still getting used to the pens! Speak soon,
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'll see you at Elaine's tomorrow too, I'm having ny haircut first thing then taking Ben to Elaine's house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those colours together.

    I've only recently come across your blog but I have nominated you for an award - details are on my blog if you'd like to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, Have a lovely day tomorrow, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Jules. Love this Miss Anya and she goes perfectly with the papers you've used!
    Hugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Julie,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie,
    Super fab card these papers are also one of my faves i simply love it especially with the anya image x

    ReplyDelete