Saturday 27 June 2009

Another weekend!

Well another weekenbd is here and this time we havent really got much planned which I love, no rushing around etc.... My sons have their School Summer Fair today so we will be popping along to that and then I have to deliver some SU goodies to one of my lovely ladies and then thats it!!!! My time is my own, well apart from looking after the boys!!!!
So I am hoping to get back into the cards today and do a couple of challenges!
I forgot to post this yesterday, its another card for the lady who orders about 30 cards a year from me. SHe likes the simple A5 size with the names done on the Cricut, this one is for her Daughter who shares the same birthday as me!! NEXT FRIDAY in case you hadnt noticed !!!! LOL
I have used my favourite Sweet Always papers with Regal Rose card blank and the lettering cut out in Pretty in Pink. I have made the cupcakes using the tutorial that you can find here.You cannot see very well but I gliuttered some glue dots to use on the top of the cupcakes as frosting!
I ahve had a couple of comments on my arty farty angles, so here is another for you arty farty fans!
Back tomorrow with my Stamp with Us DT card
JUles
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,
    I to love them arty farty angles,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... sweet and elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper, it is my favourite from the pack (along with the rest! lol!)
    Laters S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete