Sunday 24 May 2009

Stamp with Us Recipe challenge!

Happy Sunny Sunday!
This weeks Stamp with Us challenge was a recipe challenge to use
1 patterned paper
2 ribbons
1 flower
1 button
I must say I have found this to be the hardest challenge since joining the DT, I suppose I found it a bit limiting to be only able to use a few items!
After doing 2 masculine feel cards I am back to my favourite stamps and papers!!!!!
Sweet Always papers and Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, with Choc Chip and Regal Rose ribbon!

Used my trusty Oval All stamp set and I did cheat a bit and use a flower button rather than a flower and a button!!!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Julie,l love the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jules, you have done a fab job to say you found it hard, Thanks for yesterday it was great, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Julie, good to see the ole' cupcakes back, they have been MIA for a while now! lol!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous Jules, Love the colour combination its fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so adorable! love it
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Julie. I love the cupcakes..so yummy and very pretty with the ribbon too :)
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a fabulous card Julie, I love the fact you combined two items into one with the button...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Jules.

    Hope your sunburn is a bit better! x

    ReplyDelete