Thursday 21 May 2009

Jems Challenge Number 3

SOme of you may know I have a fabulous team of girls in my downline and we are called Julie's Jems! They are a fab bunch and every so often we do a challenge whereby someone sends out a kit and we have to make something with it and we agree a date and time to post it on our blogs! Its great fun looking at all the blogs to see what people have come up with using the same products!
This time it was Sarah B's turn, the queen of all 3D!!!! She sent us 2 sets of die cuts which are the French Frie style cartons!! In brown and white. I have pondered over what to do with these for days and last night finally decided to make one for each of my boys!

They are obsesses with these WWE cards at the moment (I hate them) and I find them all over the house so I am going to use these to tidy them up and get them to pop them in here!!! Works in theory anyway!!!!

Very simply decorated using the Chocolate Chip designer papers and the Short Order alphabet and star punch!

Looking forward to seeing the other creations!

Thanks Sarah for taking me out of my comfort zone!

Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Great idea, I love these! Good luck with keeping the bits tidy ;0)
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boxes, hope the boys like them, even they are to help them keep tidy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Glad they are going to come in useful, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great jules,hugs andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Jules,what gorgeous....
    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete