Sunday 26 April 2009

A Day in the life of my card class!

Good morning everyone!!! Lovely Sunday weather again today and I am rehearsing indoors from 2 - 6 this afternoon!
Yesterday was my Roll on Summer card class, these are the projects we made (which I am sure you are sick of seeing on my blog!)
I had 14 lovely ladies attend who I want to thank very much, especially the ladies who came to my class for the first time, thank you!
OK so you know me by now, I like to bake handmade cakes or buns for the class, yesterdays offering was oversized butterfly buns! I was going to make standard size ones but I thought what the heck and I made muffin size ones!!!!!!

This is what my kitchen looked like before I loaded the car up!!! The black holdall is full of stamp sets and punches!!!!


Here are all the project bags filled with the pre-cut card etc that the girls needed!

I thought I would share with you the projects made by my youngest ever class attendee, Jenny, who is 8 years old!! She came with her Mum but would not let Mum help her with any of it!!!! Well done Jenny, I think you did fab!


Now I was also a very lucky girl yesterday! You see the cupcake obsession is growing, and people keep bringing me stuff which is fab and I so appreciate it!!! The lovely Angie knitted this Cupcake for me!! How sweet is it!! Its in my craft room, thanks Angie!


And the Fabbie Eileen bought me this gorgeous cupcake snack tray!!! I love it Eileen, what a kind thought, thanks so much!!!

Well I was exhausted last night but had a fab time, I did take a picture of the ladies crafting but I got the impression they didnt want me to take it!!!!!!! So I thought I better not post on here!!
Right off to watch Ross in his first cricket game of the season
Bye
Jules
x

11 comments:

  1. Oh send my WOWs onto jenny, she done a fab job on them ( urm , might get her to coem and do my orders,lol.
    Love gifts you have too. love the Knitted cupcake. bet your craft area is full,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Ross hope it went well, Thanks for a great day, Hugs Sarah B X
    PS They will be three of us for next one, Angela, Emily and me X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules, we had a fab afternoon yesterday, thanks again. what a surprise to see a piccy of my cupcake, it looks good. Lol Angie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, we had a fab afternoon yesterday, thanks again. What a surprise to see a piccy of my cupcake, it looks really good. lol Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely time! Boy did you have to take a lot of stuff tho! Great projects and lovely colours, Good to step out of the old comfort zone once in a while!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you are a lucky thing!!!glad you had such a nice time with your ladies,you made some fab things....wish you weren't so far away from me!!!hugs andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great day of crafting i thoroughly enjoyed myself and I met some wonderful new friends. Just thought i would let you know the muffins were gorgeous. See you soon.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jules. I had a great time yesterday and I love the projects we made. I've already made another of the criss cross cards. Thanks for the giant butterfly bun as well, it was sooo yummy! See you soon, with my new goodies hopefully! :-)
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everything went well today, It was a great day yesterday, Hugs Sarah b X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jules
    Just wanted to add my thanks for a great workshop on Saturday, I really enjoyed it and the gift bag we stamped and decorated even managed to get a wow out of my son. Thanks for the scrummy bun, it was lush and now I am looking forward to next month
    Take care, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having a strop and throwing all toys out of my pram and stampin my feet, it's not fair...booo hooo...I want to play...lol!!! Just saw on Vicky's (cuddly cards) all the goodies that she made at your card class, looks like you all had a wonderful time Jules. That's it, I'm selling up and moving to Yorkshire....lol!! xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete