Tuesday 24 February 2009

Sale-A-Bration - 5 days to go!

Here is a little project we will be making at a Stampin Up workshop I am attending on Wednesday evening. I am really looking forward to meeting a brand new set of ladies!!!!
We will be making this versatile gift box which I have made loads of times since my upline Monica taught me how to do it!!!! I am using Soft Subtles in my workshop with Spring approaching and Easter around the corner I thought I would make it an Easter treat box!! The box is made from Lavendar Lace and the ribbon is Certainly Celery.

The Yummy sentiment is stamped in Apricot Appeal and I have added Pretty in Pink flowers from the One of a Kind set and punched them out with my Boho Blossoms punch!
The Yummy set is only available until Saturday and is free with a purchase of £45 from the Stampin Up catalogue!
I hope the ladies enjoy making this project!!!!

Chocolate Eggs are courtesy of Marks and Spencer!!!
Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely a yummy box, Hugs and Wishes Sarah BX
    PS: Thanks for the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this box it definitely looks yummy :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this box it definitely looks yummy :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I have had to smile Jules, I made one exactly the same with little choccy eggs in today, great minds eh :)
    yours is lovely and I must admit I prefer your Marks choccys to my Lidl ones :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sweet" box Julie, Thank-you for my lovely card and notelets, I've had half a dozen friends over this afternoon oohhing and ahhhing over your card !! I loved it when I saw it on your blog the other day so was chuffed to have received it, Thanks again, S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Jules - those colours are are just fabby xxx

    ReplyDelete