Monday 16 February 2009

Romance isn't dead!!!!

A few weeks ago I had an email from the husband of one of the lovely ladies in my Stampers 10 club, Terri! Her hubby had found my email (sneaky) and asked me to make 2 cards for her from him! A Valentine card from him and one from their cat Milly!!! (awwww). How sweet was that! I was so honoured to help him out! Here is the card I made from Robert to give to Terri!!!!!
He told me she loves pink so I went with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery and the lovely A Rose is a Rose set! The paper is Sweet Always and the sentiment "From the Heart" is from the Seasonal Wishes set.

I have added some of the flatback pearls from the Pretties kits and also some Certainly Celery grosgrain.
The good news is SHE LOVED IT!! Terri rang me on Valentine's Day to say how thrilled she was!!! I will show you the card from Milly the Cat tomorrow!!!!!
All products Stampin Up and available through me!!!
Bye for now!! Dress rehearsal tonight!!!
JUles
x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! i love it. Clever husband hey and one from the puss cat too-if he wasn't married already he sounds my ideal man. Your friend is clearly well loved by hubby, cat and you. Beautiful card-ordered set and on way so will be well inspired now-thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you have been busy! Scrummy cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love? Such a beautiful card & what a thoughtful Hubby your friend has :) xxx

    ReplyDelete