Wednesday 7 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Number 32

Its Sketch Number 32 over at Sketch Saturday.
Here is this weeks sketch.
And here is my card, I decided to make a Mother's Day card for my Mum and just use the word MUM as my image. I think I might need to bling it up a bit though as it looks a bit dull to me!!

The papers are Tea and Crumpets and the word MUM has been stamped with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (again!!). The colour combo is SO Saffron, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. The larger flowers have been punched out with my Stampin Up 5 petal punch and I layered a retro daisy flower over the top. Pretty in Pink taffeta risson and rhinestone circle brad and flat back pearls from the Pretties kit finish it off!
PLEASE NOTE I NOW ONLY HAVE 1 PLACE LEFT IN MY PAPER SHARE AS DETAILED IN AN EARLIER POST!
Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! I love the papers you have chosen. You are really organised making a Mother's Day card! Well done :)

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love these papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.
    I just did this sketch & it made me think I needed something else on it,think it might be the big corners,hmmm?! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jules, the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete