Wednesday 7 January 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge Number 68


I really love the sketches on Mojo Monday and they now have a new blog, how fab is that!!!! This weeks sketch is also a contest sketch!!!


Here is my card based on the sketch, it is just slightly different in that I didnt do the 6 dots across the bottom as I needed to add Grandma!!


This card is from the boys to give to my Mum for her Birthday in February. I have used my All in the Family stamp set and tried to make it look like my Mum and the boys although she has short grey hair in real life so I have flattered her a bit in this!!!




The colour combo is So Saffron, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I have used the Haiku papers and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. Ribbon is Pumpkin Pie. Grandma is cut out on the Cricut using the Alphalicious cartridge.



Hope she likes it!!!


Jules

x

8 comments:

  1. Luvly,she will be pleased :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules :D
    OMG.. how many posts and gorgeousness?? I'm proud of you.. LOL
    This is a fab card, love it!
    Hugs, Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Julie - I'm glad you posted the new link to Mojo Monday I had been patiently waiting on the old site updating. Ooops

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely bud, I must get this stamp set soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely

    The Mojo sketches are great and I love what you have done with it

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Jules, I bet your mum will love it! I love how you have done the wording xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Julie, will have to be getting some of these goodies!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete