Thursday 29 January 2009

Card orders

I have a few regular customers for my cards, I mainly focus on my wedding stationery these days but like to help out my regulars!!

I make cards for a lovely lady up in Kendal and she likes the A5 size with peoples names on. She usually sends me a batch at a time like 4 or 5 but last week she had gone through her birthday book and sent me a list of 21!!!!!!!!

I have only had chance to make this first one as it was quite urgent!
As you can see its for a guy called Phil!! Who is 21 believe it or not!!!! I used Chocolate Chip card base with Spiced Cider papers and cut out his name with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. I have stamped the faithful beer mugs from Cheers to You and cut out some stars with the Star punch which is becoming a firm favourite for male cards!

Bit of doodling detailing on the stars.

She mailed me this morning to say it had arrived and that she loves it !!! Phew - 1 down , 20 to go!!!!!

Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. Julie that is brilliant! I always struggle for Male cards, guess I know where to come look now for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,lucky you getting an order for 21 cards,wow!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised she keeps coming back for more Jules - I'll bet she gets some amazing reactions :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card :) Great work, I might just have to buy Cheers To You stamp set for potential male birthday cards!

    Keep stamping...

    ReplyDelete