Sunday 14 December 2008

Sketch Saturday


I have got in early with my card this week, made it yesterday morning but was raining so couldn't take a picture outside all day!


This card has been made for a lovely lady who is doing me a huge favour!!!! I wanted to express my sincere thanks to her!
The stamp set used is Crazy for Cupcakes and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. The papers are from the Sweet Always range and the colour combo is Regal Rose, Choc CHip, and Pumpkin Pie. I have coloured the cupcakes in with the Watercolour Wonder Crayons and an aquabrush. Flowers are SU felt flowers and the middle one has an SU Rhinestone brad!!

Hope you like the card and I hope the recipient does!

Jules

x


9 comments:

  1. Great card,luvin the distressed sentiment :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jules :-) I am sure anyone would be pleased to recieve it.

    Bekka
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card. Love the colors you have used and the little felt flowers are perfect! Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice! =) I Love the colors you have chosen for this card.
    hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I must get this set next. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrummy card Jules. Love the cupcake stamp! The colours are fab as well!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, fab card and gorgeous colours together! joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy card, fab colours and love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete