Monday 15 December 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

One of my little boys best friend is 6 this week and it was his party yesterday. Like Evan, he is Mr Men mad so I used some of the paper I had left over from Evan's card! His favourite is Mr Tickle and we bought him a Mr Tickle cuddly toy and also took him for a visit to see my mate Anna and her daughter Sophie in a fab production of Scrooge yesterday!!

It was a nice break from making blasted Christmas cards!!! The card base is SU Tempting Turquoise and I have stamped his name in Only Orange ink using the Big Deal alpha which I have used so much!!! Number 6 is stamped with See D's stamp using Tempting Turquoise Ink and layered up using my circle punches.
I am hoping to be back with more cards tomorrow as I have made my family cards now!
Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment