Tuesday 16 December 2008

Family cards

I have made the following cards for my Sister and her Husband and my Mum and Dad. Haven't given them to them yet but they don't know I have a blog so they won't see!!!
They are both using the scrummy Holiday Treasures papers, good old favourite Christmas colour combo of mine is Ruby Red, Old Olive and Choc Chip!
Stamp sets used are Season of Joy, wording printed on my PC and sentiment from Best Yet set
The next card for my parents is using a stamp set I couldn't resist buying from The Glitter Pot! Its the woodware set, cant remember what its called but I love this tree stamp. I have used my Stickles and some buttons to trim the tree up! Good use of scraps of Holiday Treasures papers

Thats it for now!!!
Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Mate!!! You any better? I feel rubbish & snotty,lol!!!
    Your cards are all fab,luv the xmas tree stamp,you might need to leave that set out for when I next visit,teehee!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Julie. The Christmas tree stamp is gorgeous and looks fab with stickles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful. I really love the second one as not only am I desperate for this stamp (!), I really like your layout ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jules, I love the stamps and lovely papers. Gorgeous swirl x

    ReplyDelete