Saturday 3 January 2009

Another Paper Share!!!!

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL I FILL THE PAPER SHARE, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS!
I have had another request for a paper share!! They are certainly very popular and a great way to own a small piece of every Stampin Up paper we sell!!!

Rather than having to buy every pack of papers you can join my share which gets you 84 pieces of 6x6 SU paper, everything you see in the photo above!

The cost to join in the club is £16.00. This price includes delivery, the paper will all be cut up for you and packaged and delivered in pizza style box to ensure no damage to papers!!

You can of course have 2 places and the cost would be £31.00.

Please email me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more info.

I need 8 people to fill this share and I already have 3. So 5 places left. When I place this order it will qualify for 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration sets....... SO I will raffle off those 2 sets between the 8 people who take part in the share!!!!! This means you could end up with a very nice stamp set in with your papers too!!!!! Bargain for £16!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOh sounds great,Thanks for the chance to get some extra crafting goodies.
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete