Wednesday 5 November 2008

Santa's Little Helper!

Sorry no cards today (well I have got cards but I am saving them for a class I am running on Friday so will show them afterwards!!!).
I am on a mission this year to make sure all you lovely ladies get the craft pressies that you want and deserve!!!!! SO I am offering a Stampin' Up! Wish List service.
Basically you need to browse the catalogue, if you dont have one click on my link on the right to view the UK catalogue and make a list of all the things you would like for Christmas. You then need to mail me your list and pass my details on to your friends and family. They can then contact me and pay for and select things off your list!!!! I will even wrap them and send them out to them.
The closing date for orders is Friday 5th December so I can ensure that the goodies are ready to be packed onto Santa's sleigh!!!

Remember the more you put on your list, the more I can persuade them to buy for you!!!

STAMPERS 10 CLUB IS NOW FULL

Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment