Friday 7 November 2008

Been a busy bee!


These last couple of weeks have been really busy for me Stampin' Up! wise, which is fab!!!

On Tuesday evening I went over to the lovely Elaine's house and did a class with a lovely bunch of ladies and we have a great night!

We used the gorgeous and quite understated Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, a perfect set for making smaller notelet style cards.

You will have seen pictures of one I made a couple of weeks ago. I had problems finding envelopes to fit inside it so had to re-design the whole thing from a sheet of 12x12. The cards measure 10.5 cms so you can make 2 from a sheet of A4.



The papers used are Tea and Crumpets and the colour combination is Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, and you guessed it, Chocolate Chip!!!
Accessories used were the Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch, so plenty of scallops!! LOL!
Dont forget my blog candy celebrations, FREE P&P on all orders placed with me until Sunday at 7pm.
All Clubs and shares are now full but if you are interested in joining another please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Have a great weekend
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, I've just given you a "I love your blog" award... see here http://lynnes-pad.blogspot.com/

    Lovely notelets, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgoeus I love the box, I have all of my SU goodies now, thank you very much Jules, I have put them on my blog :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete