Friday 13 June 2008

Naughty blogger!!

Naughty, naughty me!!!!

Gosh is it really 11 days since I blogged!!

Made a lot of cards but keep forgetting to take photographs of them!!
First up is a card I made for Sue at Slumbercards whose birthday it was on Monday. I think I only posted this on Friday and she went away on holiday that day so sorry you didnt have it for your actual birthday Sue!! I think Sue's favourite colour is lilac thats why I used lots in this card

  • Card blank - Craftwork Cards
  • Polka Dot stamp, cocktail stamp, scallop punch all from Stampin Up
  • Ribbon by Berisfords

Next card was one that I made for my little boy to give Ross for his birthday on the 5th June. He plays the guitar so decided to make a Sugar Nellie Guitar Boy.


  • All products from Craftwork Cards except stamp and ribbon (DCWV)

Last card is one I made for Ross from us. He is obsessed with Cricket and although at first I thought this was old fashioned, he really loved it!!!

Finally I would like to say a big thank you to Monica who read on my blog that it was Ross's birthday and she sent him a fab card and some yummy chocolate. Thanks Monica he was really surprised.

Thats it for now!!

J

x


7 comments:

  1. Love all the cards, I hope Ross had a great birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I bet Sue will love hers - just the right colour!! Your son's cards are great too, I bet he loved them and hope he had a great Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie yes it is lilac and the card is beautiful... hope Ross had a good birthday too. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.Been wondering where you had got too!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards Julie, really love the cricketing one

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie...lovely cards, especially like the boy with the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards as always ,love them ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete