Sunday 20 April 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by my Craft Buddy Natalie
I have 8 questions to answer.
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. QVC or Create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?
Ok here goes
Answer Number 1 - It would have to be Catherine Zeta Jones, because we both have dark hair and also she does musicals too aswell as just acting.
Answer Number 2 - The first 2 weeks would without a doubt be with David Tennant, I cannot say on here what I would like to spend the time doing but it doesnt involve chasing baddies!!!! The second 2 weeks, hhmmmm thats a hard one, would have to say this bloke on the radio station my husband listens too, its called Talk Sport and they talk a load of rubbish!! His voice really grates on me and my husband has the radio on all the time.
Answer Number 3 - Cricut, ribbon, stamps
Answer Number 4 - I would invent a 36 hour day, I never seem to have enough time!!
Answer Number 5 - HHmmm not read for a while since crafting takes over. Will have been on holiday last year, mostly chick lit!!!! However me and my 5 year old have just read some Magic Key books he is obsessed with so will have to say The Monster Hunt, The Raft Race and Missing!!!
Answer Number 6 - I used to like QVC but gone right off it, never really been a fan of C & C
Answer Number 7 - DCWV, quality and Nancy is a star, she makes me laugh when she is on QVC
Answer Number 8 - I was once on an episode of Tomorrows World when I was about 14 years old. They came to pick children from our school and I got picked!!!!
Most blogs I look at seem to have been tagged so I will leave it there!!
Thanks for reading
Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment