Wednesday 27 February 2008

What a weekend!

Well its Wednesday already and I still haven't written about the most tiring weekend ever!!!!!

I finished my show on Saturday night after 3 months of rehearsals and solid performances for a week. Of course then I had to attend the after show party, would have been rude not to!! I wasnt drinking though so at least I had no hangover to deal with!!!

I then had to be up bright and early (after getting to bed at 3.30am) for the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza. We were taking Sue from Slumber Cards. It was a great day altough my feet wouldnt agree with you!!!!

Managed to not go over my budget too much, have a look at all my lovely goodies.
When we dropped Sue off she had bough myself and Natty a bag of Molten Brown goodies as thank you for the weekend. THANK YOU Sue, they are lovely and are strictly off limits in the bathroom from anyone other than me!!!!
J
x


6 comments:

  1. In my opinion you look like you quite restrained, look forward to seeing the gorgeous things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Hope you have fun with all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you can sure shop!!! It was lovely meeting you and I hope i ll see you again!!! Monica xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great amount of stash! Look forward to seeing what you make.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what do with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete