Tuesday 6 November 2007

New cards

Made 7 or 8 cards this morning, here are a selection!

Order from my Mum for my cousins birthday, he is 19 I think!!He has auburn hair so I made the Bella fella to look like him!! Paper is from Crate paper, sentiment from Craftwork Cards

This one is for my cousin from my Grandma, my Mum always gets the cards for her as she is in a home. DCWV paper and WOodware stamped shirt, Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Just a little Grandma card for my Christmas stock, Craftwork Cards everything!!! Except the ribbon!

Part of an order for someone, still needs sentiment adding on

Again part of the same order, needs sentiment adding!!
Well thats it for me today, got rehearsal in 90 minutes. We only have a handful left as we start our show a week tonight, so this time next week I will be V busy!!!
Take care
J
x

8 comments:

  1. Really great cards, they are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy today bud. Great cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely cards ,how busy have you been ,love the pink paper and the christmas trees one best ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Julie, I love all the Craftworkcards goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, all great cards with lovely papers
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love all of your cards

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete