Monday 26 November 2007

More cards and chat!

Well I finally remembered to take some photos this afternoon, weather was a bit grim so they might be a bit dark but its the best I could do!!

This card was made for an order for someone who is a Man United fan, she wanted a big card with his name on and his age. Paper from a pad I got at Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza and I stamped all the little footballs and cut them out and added with 3D foam pads

This card is for the same guy but its from his nephew who I think may be about 3 years old so I wanted to make it a bit more child-like! Stamp is by Inkadinkado (me and Natty getting into these at moment!!) and paper fromsame pad as card above, sentiment as always is from Craftwork Cards!

Another order, this one is for a guy who I used to work with to give to his wife for their anniversary. She likes monkeys! So I hope she likes this card. Papers are the new Sandylion ones I got last week, I thought they would be good for Valentines cards!!! Stamp is Changito solo, heart cut out on my cricut and then used shadow effect to cut the outer red heart.
Hope you likey!!!
J
x

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't got time to comment on them all julie, but all your recent cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic cards Julie. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, love the little football boy stamp. Sue:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards buddy. Lets hope we have more inkadinkadoo stamps soon, they are so cute!. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Jules. Love the little Changito and the fottball boy (I have these little people as stickers) :0)

    ReplyDelete