Sunday 25 November 2007

Another week gone!

Well another week been and gone!! Had a lovely weekend, my boss paid for myself and her to go and see Blood Brothers. I've never seen it before, seen most of the major musicals but somehow never got round to seeing it!! Anthony Costa from Blue was in it and he was excellent, his acting was fab!


Just a couple of really quicky cards for you today!!! Both my boys had seperate parties to go to yesterday so these were the cards I made for them. Very simple but they were rush jobs!!!



Hero arts dinosaur stamp, cuttlebugged background, thanks for the loan Nat!!!

One of my favourite stamps, Great Expressions, stickled the banana!!! More cuttlebug action!!


Got loads of cards to add tomorrow when I get some decent pictures, so watch this space!


Jx

3 comments:

  1. I bet they loved them better than a boring shop bought one!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sute cards, love the embossing backgrounds. Really like that cute monkey! :0)

    ReplyDelete