Thursday 18 October 2007

Still finding my way around!

Please excuse me whilst I experiment and find my way around this whole blog thing, its all a bit trial and error at the moment!

Thought I would try and add a couple of cards!!! Hope it works, drum roll please...............................

The first one is my new Beerafella from StampingBellas!!. I love this little guy but my husband doesn't like this card!!! Good job it wasn't for him!!!! Crate paper, Craftwork cards sentiment and Queen & CO brads!!

Did the second one last week. Bella stamp is my craft buddy's, think its Flowahbella but not sure, used Cuttlebug (also my craft buddy's),sentiment from Craftworkcards and used Whisper's pens!!!




Back soon
Jx




4 comments:

  1. Hiyah Craftbuddy, love your new blog. Your cards as always are fab!! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog surfing from Craftyblogs and thought I would pop by and say 'hello'

    Love your cards, I really don't do the cardmaking but I am trying, its just I'm too addicted to scrapbooking and I like the odd ATC :)

    Great start to your blog, pink is always a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these bellas cards there fab....

    ReplyDelete